Inmarsat iFleetOne terminal is the latest generation maritime communications system operating on the Inmarsat global Alphasat and I-4 satellite network. Designed to be compact for small and mid-sized fishing and leisure vessels, it delivers affordable, tailored broadband data and voice services.
While at sea, the Wideye™ iFleetONE™ will be your indispensable partner for all of your business or leisure communications needs – it makes it easy to talk, text, and send and receive emails. It offers one voice line and data up to 100kbps – ideal for accessing full-colour weather images, navigational charts and routing information, as well as sending reports and browsing the web.
With Inmarsat’s free 505 Emergency calling service included, iFleetONE helps to keep sailors safe. Additionally, it offers many value-added features including:
- Built-in Firewall
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless mobility and smartphone applications accessibility
- Standard IP Data with one user accessible Primary PDP Context
- Built-in Web Console (English and Simplified Chinese languages)
- Remote Access for diagnostics, configuration and management
- SIM Lock based on IMSI/APN
- Data Connection ON / OFF Control via external remote switch
- Volume limited access for data sessions
- Radio Silence (radio transmission on/off) Control via external remote switch
- Configurable Restricted dialling – to prevent unauthorised outgoing calls
- Configurable Forced dialling – with SAC configuration – to enable crew calling
- Built-in SIP server supporting third party VoIP devices/ applications
- Automatic position reporting and fleet tracking capability including geo-fencing, with up to 10 polygon areas configurable